Thursday 21 February 2013

Full-length mirror



Finally, after years of not having one, I have bought myself a full length mirror. Unwilling to part with my hard-earned pennies for something too expensive, I found a bargain one from Argos at only £9.99. I have wanted a full length mirror for so long now; instead, I have had to judge my outfits through the limited view of a bathroom mirror which doesn't always give you the view you desire - especially if you want to see how your shoes impact an outfit! Viewing the top and bottom half of an outfit can sometimes suffice but getting an overall view really helps you understand your personal style as a whole and what suits you more generally. Excited to organise some new outfits and see what works and doesn't... will be posting my findings soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment