Wednesday 6 March 2013

Spring lust list

I can feel the weather getting milder... just. Which makes me start thinking about spring and being able to go walk outside without a thick woollen coat and boots. So this is my chance to make my list of things I like/ fancy/ want/ would get if I were a lot richer!



1. I've been drooling over this Miu Miu tote for a while now. It's in a great blush colour, which is really fashionable at the moment and surprisingly versatile, and will inject a bit of fun and playfulness into any outfit and is available to buy on the Net-a-Porter website. It costs £1100 so that would basically mean not eating for a few months...

2. I have been really getting into neon accessories, like this fluorescent statement necklace. It instantly lifts something basic like a grey t-shirt and adds a bit of effortless style.

3. I love big rings. Always have, always will. So when I saw this beaut on Asos which contains Swarovski crystal elements for only £15 in the sale, I knew I had to have it. If I could, I would wear a ring on every finger like some crazy lady.

4. With Mother's Day coming up, I was a little bit stuck as to what to buy my mum. Flowers and chocolates just seemed a little boring and old so I thought a box set of the best Audrey Hepburn films would be a good choice. It will make for some nice evenings lazing about on the sofa with a hot chocolate, marvelling at Audrey's gorgeous outfits and style :)

5. Mid-heeled block shoes. I loved these before they became the 'in' shoe as I can NOT walk in heels (I tend to waddle instead). So these are the perfect, classy compromise.

6. Floral hair accessories are gorgeous and great for the spring/ summer seasons. This one pictures is available in Accessorize and adds a fun element to every outfit.

7. Geo prints. On anything and everything.

8. Spring coats - lighter and more stylish than winter coats. This is a gorgeous one from one of my favourite stores - Cos. It's minimalist with a tie waist which will flatter anyone's figure plus it's in a gorgeous beige/ stone colour which goes with EVERYTHING. On my wish list for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment